Thursday, January 03, 2008

Best coverage of the Iowa Caucus

At 8 pm. I will be listening to Air America Radio while reading the MSNBC crawl and watching their graphics.


Air America's coverage will include Rachel Maddow, David Bender, Thom Hartmann, Arianna Huffington, Sam Seder, Ron Reagan, with special guests including Howard Dean and George Stephanopoulos.

But wait, there's more!

My friend Rachel Maddow will simultaneously participate in the Air America live team coverage, and guest spot on MSNBC. How? It's a miracle of technology. When not on MSNBC, which she says want her "on deck" in case they want to use her, she'll be on the phone from the green room, or backstage closet, wherever they put her (probably not a closet, wink wink nudge nudge)

Well, ok, she's not my friend, but she lives just over the hill from me and we drink coffee in the same places and have incredibly similar politics and sensibilities. So if I were, like, a stalker or something, we'd be best friends.

I'm just saying.



No comments: